What to bring (May/June)
- I really really regretted taking a pair of jeans !!
- Earplugs (this is your dearest possession when sleeping in dorms!)
- Tampax (super expensive there)
- Hanging toiletries bag (handy in hostel)
- Lush shampoo bar
- international converter
- medicine: food poisoning, anti bacterial wipes , anti blisters
- baby wipes
- travel towel (from Decatlon they are cheap and dry quickly)
- Limited amount of clothes, as you will just end up buying the usual t-shirts (with elephants on it) and these really comfortable baggy trousers (even though they look like pyjama, who cares).
Cool apps to download before leaving
- Get an international banking card with Revolut or Monzo
- Book cheap hostels with hostelworld
- Keep all your tickets, confirmation emails etc in the same place with Google Trips.
- Once there, to find your way, maps.me for offline maps (think about downloading the map before leaving!)